Monday, August 4, 2014

Dream Big Darling

 
 
 
I've had big dreams since I was little, they may of changed from time to time but they were all important roles. I went from wanting to be a teacher, to a counselor, to a negotiator, to wishing and dreaming of being a paid paramedic& firefighter. What I quickly learned about myself was all of these goals had one thing in common; people. I've always had a thing for helping those who couldn't help themselves... (we all go through stages in life but this one hasn't left me yet) The older I become the more I realized that God gives us our own gifts and talents! They all are a unique blessing from him, I mean after all he did engrave us in the palm of his hands! How neat is that? To know such a strong and loving God cares about us and our future. I would say that's a gift in itself. When we have a goal or a dream, it's not from us, it's from Christ. He has planted a seed in all of us to grow in him and in our self. With big dreams come big fears. You know, fears of never being good enough or not capable of doing what we are invisioning. I have struggled with lies from the enemy for many years and I am in the process of putting an end to them once and for all. The lies that make you feel less than a person, like you aren't made for big things. Let me be the first to tell you that I still struggle with insecurities, my goodness, I am the princess of insecurities, but what I have found comfort in is knowing that in order for God to of taken his time and make me, I must be pretty awesome! It doesn't matter what others think of you, it matters what your Heavenly Father thinks of you, and I'll go ahead and say this, he thinks you are to die for. My sisters, if you have a dream, a picture in your mind of what you want to do, then ask God to launch you! He wants the best for us! All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other (I'm clumsy but you get the point) and God will meet you in the middle! You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength! You were made on purpose and for a purpose. Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment